148: The Trust Game
Why asking groups is the best way to get a pretty OK idea. But not much better. We unpack why sometimes trusting authority (or experience) is more efficient. Which is why trust is so key to all aspects of business.
High points include:
- Why democracy will never give the best answer.
- Assuming someone else is "in charge" is dangerous.
- Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it wrong
- Just because you like it, doesn't make it right
- Trust is key in all business.
- The more money involved, the less trust you need
- Easy for you is not the same as easy
- "This is why I say democracy is the worst. This. Right here." -- Andrew
Get in touch!
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners. If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!
💚Leave Us A Review
Last but not least if you have a moment, check us out on iTunes and leave a review. It's an easy way to say thanks if you're enjoying the show and helps us climb the charts so other folks like you can find the show.